[LUG] Wiki packages

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I need some
suggestions of decent Wiki packages.

At work we have an internet 'Technology' knowledge base covering both IT
issues (and how to resolve them) and other technology issues regarding
other areas such as broadcasting.

At the moment this knowledge base is kept in a Lotus Notes database.
The company is looking to get rid of Lotus Notes in the near future and
before it goes we decided to look at putting this knowledge base on to
something else.

Since I'm the only IT person covering the South West area, and since
this knowledge base is only for the technicians in the South West, I was
given the task to finding a replacement.

I instantly thought of a Linux box running LAMP with a Wiki on top.

I've setup Ubuntu 6.06 server on an old spare PC today (Dell GX110 - P3
667MHz with 128MB memory and a 20GB hard disk).  On top of this I
installed MySQL 5, PHP 5 and MediaWiki.

It all installed well and seems to run okay although I'm a bit concerned
that there doesn't seem to be any easy to use documentation built in to
MediaWiki.

So this got me thinking, can you guys suggest a nice light weight Wiki
package I could use?

Ideally I'd like something that is easyish to install and even easier to
use.

Some suggestions would be great.  I can then hopefully show a couple to
my boss and see what he likes the look of.

Ta,

Rob