Re: [LUG] Telephone Answering and Bigpockets

Hey,

Just my 2 pence worth on Bigpockets/SVP... I work for SVP Tues-Fri (I'm
the lead programmer there for the site/bespoke apps).

Therefore, I'd say choose SVP!

Technically, I could also get you a discount so let me know if you wanna
order, and what you wanna order and i'll see what i can do!

Ed.

Mark Evans wrote:

--
*Ed Rackham*