[LUG] Fedora 4 router.

I have a Fedora 4 system which I need to use as a router and DHCP
server. The DHCP server works well. eth0 is connected to the house LAN
and eth1 connected to the WAN (Internet via Telewest cable). The PCs on
the LAN are granted an IP by the DHCP server on the Fedora 4 system,
confirming that the DHCP server is running.

However I cannot seem to get iptables to work.

If anyone has set up a Fedora 4 system as a router could they please
supply the configuration details. I need to change /etc/dhcpd.conf
/etc/sysconfig/iptables and another file to enable forwarding, what
changes should I make? or could you forward your config files to me.

Many Thanks
Andrew