Re: [LUG] Firefox and Linux

I agree, there has been talk of Linux being sluggish recently compared
to Windows (lugradio episodes), however Gentoo is responsive and a
pleasure to you use. In my opinion this is one of the most effective
ways that users can leverage the power of open source (for
non-coders). Or you could try switching to a distro that provides
processor specific binaries.

Regards,
Tom