Re: [LUG] Open source attitude - and a call for people who want to work with open source

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 05:15:55PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> In the time I was at Plymuff Uni there was a huge cultural bias
> towards all things microsoft, from having people selling MS courses

I heard a good one yesterday -- "1 billion people use microsoft
products, they can't all be wrong"

I didn't even bother replying. The organisation I work for is heavilly
pro-microsoft, something that we really shouldn't be considering the
unique way we are funded.