Re: [LUG] Farm stock systems

New User wrote:

> Well I haven't found one yet. I keep the stock records on the farm where I
> live using an Open Office spreadsheet. I keep promising to greate a database,
> but it hasn't happened yet

I'm guessing the average Devon farmer probably wants it hosted for him
as well, since they might like a nice system, but they don't want to
have to "know stuff".

I thought DEFRA were suppose to be doing all sort of stuff for this,
although all I hear from the staff is the stuff they have runs dog slow.

Don't look at me, I did my best to educate DEFRA's IT staff when it was
my job ;)