Re: [LUG] holiday cottage booking app

Simon Robert wrote:

> a while back I was in contact with a DCLUGer who had written a holiday
> cottage management app.

Cough (warning ruthless advertising follows), rumour has it ZyNet has an
application that does this, but I don't think it is floss -- but it
definitely never got mentioned here. Kick merlyn {at] zynet.net if you
want to know more.

I think more crucial for most people is that a certain lady in North
West Devon somewhere (not a DCGLUG member as far as I know) has most of
the Google juice as regards Devon Cottages, so that might be the place
to go, even if their software isn't what you want (I've no idea what it
is like). A link from, or hosting there may be more important than
software choice.

 Simon