Re: [LUG] Farm stock systems

Hi Guys

On Monday 12 June 2006 08:44, Tom Potts wrote:
> Now let me see - I'm a programmer and I've come down here to do some
> farming and its my intention to write FLOSS things (over the calm of
> winter) so perhaps I could start gathering info on what is required here!
> I would intend this to be a web based application - i.e. a web 'client'
> front end and a mono (.NET) /database server backend.
> James contact me off list with your ideas please?
My ears have just perked up! We are currently looking at building a web based
application that will feed data to a web site as required. The essence of the
application will be the database that will record wildlife detail etc. Maybe
there is some collaboration there as well.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk