Re: [LUG] holiday cottage booking app

Hi Simon,
It could be Phil Radford of http://www.chycorsystems.co.uk

Cheers

Jody

Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

a while back I was in contact with a DCLUGer who had written a holiday
cottage management app. More recently I actually looked at his website,
however I cannot remember who this person was which is a bit
inconvenient as I'd like to check out this app as it could be most
useful for me.

If this is you I'm sorry I've forgotten your name and details, but
please could you let me know them so I can take a look at your software.

Thanks
Simon

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx