Re: [LUG] New camera

Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Have just bought a new digital camera Canon A610. I would like to use
> it with digikam. (I use Mandriva2006). I noticed that the camera is not
> in the list of supported cameras, but it appears as an addition in the
> latest version of libgphoto2-2.1.99.
>

> Neil Winchurst

OK this is a correct URL. I suggest you download with firefox and hope
the download box asks if you wish to install or save. Choose install and
when it tells you about dependencies choose OK and let it install them
as well.

It has a Cannon Powershot A60 in the list. Dunno if that's any use to you?

Simon

--
simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk