Re: [LUG] OT: Apache2 on windows

On Thursday 01 June 2006 19:19, Philip Radford wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Apologies by other software I mean software such as Skype, PC Anywhere or
> any software that binds or listens to port 80.

No client software that connects to port 80 on other machines should affect
Apache at all. I don't think either of those listen on port 80 on the local
machine, although I think Skype can be configured to do so.

Does anything useful appear in Apache's error.log when it crashes?

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson