Re: [LUG] top v bottom

Simon Robert wrote:

> Bottom IS better. But what can one do when faced with with a world that
> doesn't realise this! Is there a polite way of dealing with this problem
> which saves one from a lengthy correspondence about top versus bottom
> posting?

I think it depends on the circumstances. If it is in a group such as
this then it is a community and members should be politely asked to
conform to the norm (which could be top or bottom).

On an individual basis I simply ignore it and bottom post. There is
little point and I certainly don't feel it is part of my mission in
life to educate the masses in the trivia of netiquette.

Ian

Ian