Re: [LUG] Flash

Hi All

On 24 May 2006, at 08:10, Tom Potts wrote:

> Accessibility is a tricky one - basically you have to provide any
> image content with a text equivalent so you cant easily reproduce
> fancy animations  - and certainly not there effect.
Once again thanks to all who responded on this one. I had a look around
and found some scripts written in js and using xml. They were a bit
cumbersome if you needed to load more than five images so our web
developer put together a php script with the js and xml and came up
with this:
<http://www.cregy.co.uk/gallery/index.php>

I thought it appropriate to use my daughters gallery to display this
one!

What do you guys think please?

The script can be found at:
<http://www.cregy.co.uk/2006/05/25/photo-gallery/>

If you turn js off it should still have an accessibility function to it.

Look forward to hearing from you!
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk