Re: [LUG] Flash

Ben Goodger wrote:
On 22/05/06, *Richard Brown* <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Guys

    Is there a tool on Linux that enables development of flash content
    please? Any preferences that folks have?

There was something called something along the lines of "flash4linux" or something like that. Also Openoffice.org <http://Openoffice.org> Impress can export to Flash. Try SVG if you want to create graphics, and also SVG if you want to create animations or web apps with graphics and can rely on a recent-and-recent-browser userbase.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382

One important thing to remember a picture is worth a thousand word - however on the internet it generally takes up the bandwidth of a few hundred thousand words and is of no use to the visually disabled - over 5% of internet users!.

Tom

-