[LUG] Talking of things not working - Thunderbird 1.5

Hi All,

Ever since installing Thunderbird 1.5 I can no longer click links in emails and get
Firefox to automatically open and go to the website.  Obviously something is broken,
and it's the same on my desktop and laptop.  However the Windows version works fine.

Is it likely to be Thunderbird that's broken or is it a Helper Application problem
in Firefox?

Kind regards,

Julian