[LUG] Welcome return, file servers and Mini-Itx

Hi Guys

It has been some time since I last visited this list and whilst I have enjoyed my journey into Mac OS X it really is too expensive for me to continue. This is a welcome return!

I have just built a tower and loaded up Fedora Core 5 and will be building a file server next. I was going to invest in a san drive but then I thought about a raid box and use that as a file server. However, it is an unknown world for me. Any thoughts anyone please?

Finally, I am looking to building a Kiosk for my local town - Lostwithiel. I have recently read the article in Linux Format and it looks interesting. So I am looking for a mini-itx box - maybe components that I can build myself. Anyone got any ideas please?

Thanks.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk