Re: [LUG] Buying a digital camera

On 2006-05-15T10:29+0100 Tony Sumner wrote:
> A modern camera will accept a memory card of some kind, like sd or cf,
> and you can get a gadget that reads this and feeds the pictures into
> the usb port. That should be all you need, no?

This is what I do. The gadget costs only a few quid. Don't bother with
those camera picture exchange protocols. They rarely work.

I recommend the "Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ" range. Great picture quality
for the price.

Though I'm probably going to snap up a small IXUS 800 with image
stabilisation. No more blurred digital pics, hopefully.

-