Re: [LUG] The OpenCD Windows browser

On 05/05/06, Julian Hall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nearest thing I've found on Linux seems to be Gambas which seems
> pretty good.

GAMBAS Almost Means BASIC.. don't you just LOVE recursive acronyms? ;)

For the love of <deity> use python and libglade.

I'm doing VB6 in Uni atm.  Last programming I did before this was a
*bit* of Vis C++, some STOS on the Atari ST, and before that was A-Level
BBC Basic :)

10 MODE 7
20 PRINT "HOORAY FOR BASIC"
30 PRINT "BOO TO LINE NUMBERS"
30 PRINT "BOO TO NON-OBJECT-ORIENTATION"
40 PRINT "HOORAY FOR THE SIMPLEST AND MOST COMPREHENSIBLE SYNTAX I'VE SEEN (BEFORE PYTHON)"
45 PRINT "BOO TO MICROSOFT FOR FORGETTING THAT BASIC IS AN ACRONYM"
47 PRINT "HOORAY FOR THE BEGINNER'S ALL-PURPOSE SYMBOLIC INSTRUCTION CODE LANGUAGE"
50 PRINT "BOO TO 'END'":END

--
Ben Goodger
#391382