Re: [LUG] The OpenCD Windows browser

On 05/05/06, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

Do any of you guys know if it's possible to modify/customise the OpenCD
browser/menu program which comes up in Windows?

I see the Ubuntu Live CD has a slightly modified version, I would just
like to use something like this for a custom Open Source CD I am putting
together rather than creating my own with Visual Basic (and in the
process, trying to re-invent the wheel!)

Gak, VB. I remember that program. Em, you can find the source code of it somewhere, probably included on the cd, and you can modify that.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382