Re: [LUG] The OpenCD Windows browser

Ben Goodger wrote:

Gak, VB. I remember that program. Em, you can find the source code of it somewhere, probably included on the cd, and you can modify that.

Just had a look at the Ubuntu CD. It appears to be HTML based (using the Mozilla Gecko engine) with a few text files which it seems to execute to run the setup programs. I'm guessing it is under the GPL?

I haven't used VB in a while. I actually enjoy developing on it, I prefer it to VB.NET, I guess it's because I'm set in my ways. Nearest thing I've found on Linux seems to be Gambas which seems pretty good.

Rob

-