Re: ISP outages - was Re: [LUG] Permisssion denied even to root

On 28/04/06, Peter Walker <peter.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Keith Abraham wrote:

> Looks to me as if Plusnet's bad reputation is well deserved. I'm
> thinking seriously of
> getting my MAC and moving on although PlusNet also has a bad
> reputation for
> problems when you migration away from them.

Yes, I'm thinking about moving as well.

Me too.

I'm fed up with outages for a morning at a time with no way of
contacting anybody because the cheap-ass suppport number is
permenantly engaged.

So I'll be switching to bytemark sharpish

A.

-