Re: [LUG] Software Licences

On 27/04/06, Peter Lloyd-Jones <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 27 April 2006 14:20, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> Yes, they are - they connected the developer with a lawyer - see the
> updated blog entries about it.

Could you point me where to look.  Could I also add that thought I am one of
the three moderators on the JMRI Group I have no insider knowledge.
Information on the matter is kept to an "inner circle", not least because it
is feared the KAM man lurks on the Yahoo Group under different names!

http://righttocreate.blogspot.com/2006/04/model-railroading-patents-update.html

post from the lawyer

A.

-