Re: [LUG] [OT]: Moving to Cornwall

Ian bell wrote:

Hello,

Just a quick email to introduce myself. At present I live just outside Cromer in Norfolk and I am a member of the Anglian LUG. I have just joined DCLUG because we are moving to Cornwall later this year.

Cheers

Ian Thompson-Bell

Hi there Ian,

Hope you enjoy it down in Cornwall. From what I remember of visiting Cornwall, it's a bit more hilly than Cromer. I used to live in Norwich, have been to Cromer a couple of times.

Rob

-