Re: [LUG] Broadband providers

I am with Zen internet, they are not the cheapst but I have never had any problemns with them, plus you get monthly contracts, and free transfer from another provider (I think).

They have won awards for service, which I guess is a good sign as these have been awarded year afer year, so it's not just a case of awarded thebest for say 2004 and not again the next year,

Initial enquriy regarding Linux said no problem and they said they have techs that use Linux themselves. I think however they are more geared up for business users, rather than home, but I got no download limit and average 56KB download on 512 connection, which is pretty good I guess, it's great for downloading iso's where you certainly don't want download limits, esp if you want to download all of say debians 6 / 7 discs,

Paul

-