[LUG] any other lib dems on the list interested in doing a discussion on open source?

hi all,

I'm afraid I'm a card carrying liberal, one of the 'benefits' of which
is being invited to raffles, tea parties and other 'local politics'
stuff involving roundabouts, local schools and whatever old biddies
find time to moan about ;)

Anyway, they're starting a series of informal political discussions
with food and drink, as I guessed a couple of other people might want
to join me in organising one about open source - it's use in local as
well as national government and how it can make both the region and
nation more competitive.

I don't think you need to be a party member, if you are a good speaker
and are invited then even Tony's New Tories and Cameron's New New
Tories would be welcome to speak :)

A.