Re: [LUG] Do we qualify for funding under the New Opportunties Fund ?

On Thu Mar 23 20:19 , Tom Brough <tombrough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

--

I think it's a good idea.  If we could find somewhere to hold 'ICT Learning
sessions' then maybe we could provide some sort of basic IT training covering

I'm sure there would be a few of the older generation interested in such a thing if
it's free/cheap.  I think if someone hasn't used a computer before, then it's not
going to matter to them if it's on Windows/Mac/Linux or even OS/2 :)

Rob