Re: [LUG] Help Please - Web Publishing Tools

David Bell wrote:

> Thanks for the pointers, I'll give Bluefish and DHTML a try

DHTML is more a hideous buzz phrase than a specific technology, but the
book itself I mentioned, despite being ancient, is I think a good
introduction.

As long as you are prepared to accept you are learning the right way of
web design from 7 years ago it is a pretty good basis, and things
haven't changed as much as you might expect.

It is probably more accessible/practical than a book like Zeldmans
"Designing with Web Standards". If you want to borrow it, just send us
an email.

Once you've mastered how web pages should have been created when CSS 2
was just being finalised, you'll soon be able to catch up since they
haven't finalised that much of CSS 3 yet.

 Simon