Re: [LUG] root password

On 21/02/06 17:59:53, Paul Sutton wrote:
Ok you set the machine to boot from c: only etc,  and set a bios
password, but it is any easier to break into a Windows box if you forget your admin password on that.

In other words can I do something similar in Windows, to gain access to the entire system. I am not asking about hacking / cracking here, just a comparison to keep this thread from feeding the Anti Linux, windows is more secure, people out there.

Once a person has access to the hardware it is game over.

--
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\