Please Update your Members details was Re: [LUG] DCGLUG Regular Meetings, Venue etc

Simon Waters wrote:

> As a compromise, we'll look at providing some information about members
> (badges?, posters)

Neil mentioned he would do some posters (I think he volunteered anyway)
if people updated their details, and provided a photo of themselves, for
the next meeting. I assume for those that make it clear they will be
attending.

This link should do the trick.

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/details.php

If you've forgotten your password use the "Remind Me" feature on;

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/

 Simon

PS: Most members don't/haven't attended meetings, is there something
putting you off (we know about the distances and we can't really do much
but move meetings around more, but even most members in Exeter have
never attended a meeting). Answers on, or off list....

PPS: Anyone ever used http://upcoming.org/ as it seems a good idea to me
for advertising meetings, and such like.