[LUG] Webste

Thank you for the help on this, I now have a site that is w3c compliant, :) I think I need to check my syntax and typing carefully from now on, however given that this is my first real attempt at doing this with a text editor, kate and not using dreamweaver, I didn't do too badly, I can't use dreamweaver in Linux anyway, The ftp from the console worked well too, so thank you to matt for helping me there.

I have just checked the paigntonrugby.net site (again done in dreamweaver so needs redoing this has 9 errors, however the one hosted using the rfu site community pages has over 110 errors. However we have no control over the code for that, it just gets updated using copy / pasting from word documents (yuk).

I am happy just to have my own site in working order, this is a real learning curve for me.

Paul