Re: [LUG] Happy New Year & Bonan Novjaron

I'm already using UTF-8, but they appear as ? marks in diamonds too me. Ah well.
Maybe they're Chinese or something with an ISO character encoding system?

On 01/01/06, Michael Dodd <doddyuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've no idea what that's all about. I use Gmail's web interface. Would
it better to switch to UTF-8?

--
Michael Dodd