[LUG] Zapping

Hi

Happy New Year to all.  Lets start the Year down to earth!

I have installed Zapping (A TV Viewer) 0.9.2 straight from the Debian Synaptic
Package Manager tool.   It works fine (well I use the Composite input from a
sky box, so I have only "tested" a bit of it).

However the built in help gives a screen shot clearly showing a "record"
button.  My set up does not have this.

I have searched around and can not see what I should do to import this
feature.  Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Peter