Re: [LUG] suse10 nvidia driver

I just did a complete re-install in case all the failed installs messed something up.
I had exactly the same error.
I then did a fresh install using the 5 cd's I downloaded from the Novell site and the driver went in first time no problems. I installed exactly the same packages both times so there must be a problem with the Linux magazine DVD. I have spent all night googleing and yahooing and although lots of people have had identical problems I have yet to come across a fix.
I'll just carry on with this version.
Mike Tidball