[LUG] Debian package list comparison?

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a tool that allows you to see from where a Debian package was
installed?  Or to compare what is currently installed with what's listed on the
Debian package repositories (in your sources.list file)?  The reason I ask is that
some while ago I added a bunch of "extra" Debian repositories to my sources.list
file, and promptly installed some packages.  I have since removed said entries from
my sources.list file (well, commented them out) and I would now like to generate a
list of packages that I have on my system that came from these "extra" repositories,
so that I can see about removing them.

Cheers.
Grant.