Re: [LUG] Calling Mini ITX folks - help...

Simon Waters wrote:

>Anyone have the "60W Lex PSU Kit" and care to share the technical spec
>of the external 12V AC-DC converter, I seem to have misplaced mine
>(embarassed grin).
>
>I'm sure I can probably pick up a replacement a lot cheaper than the
>cost of the whole PSU kit, which is about 40 quid, but they do seem to
>have a slightly odd connector on the end.
>
>--

Not sure if this is any good to you is it?
http://www.epiacenter.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=40

It appears to be some specifications for the LEX Power Supply from EPIA
Center.

Other than that, have you tried maybe looking on the Mini-ITX web site
(www.mini-itx.com).  They do have links on their site to some of the
manufacturers web sites.

Rob