Re: [LUG] Calling Mini ITX folks - help...

Rob Beard wrote:

Other than that, have you tried maybe looking on the Mini-ITX web site
(www.mini-itx.com).  They do have links on their site to some of the
manufacturers web sites.

I ordered it originally from mini-itx, but the whole unit is nearly 40GBP from them, and I only need the brick powersupply unit really, which I'm sure I can replace for a quid or two.

mini-itx.com are very helpful, would definitely recommend them thoroughly as a supplier if people are dabbling in mini-itx builds. Quick response, know there products inside out, and good service. No great discounts for the end user, but presumably they come if and when you switch to buying in volume straight from VIA.

 Simon