[LUG] Turbo Print

Hi

I have a Canon i320 which doesn't work on linux unless you use Turbo Print.

I have installed the free edition of turbo print & I can now print but
prints a nag banner at top of every page (to be expected).

Turbo print is only £20 but the i320 only cost me £45. It does all I
need it to do just I need to boot in to winblows to do it.

Has anyone used turbo print & is it worth £20 or shall I just buy a
linux compatible printer?

Has anyone got a i320 to work on linux without turbo print (even if
only for basic text printing)

Thank you
Steve