Re: [LUG] Fedora 4 Epson C84

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 16:00, Rob Beard wrote:
> but have you tried the latest version of Gimp-Print?

Hi Rob and John

Thanks for your replies.  I have downloaded GutenPrint and unpacked.  And have
taken a deep breath.  I have also ordered Debian, which I expect to arrive in
a day or two.  So loading GutenPrint would now just be an academic exercise
on the machine as it is now.

I think I will load debian when it arrives (unless there is a great cry of
don't from here!)

Thanks again, I will be back when I have something to report.

Peter