Re: [LUG] Christmas Lunch

On Friday 02 Dec 2005 19:49, Thomas Arrow wrote:
> Hi,
> Just wondering if some sort of Christmas lunch was arranged approx. how
> many people would be interested. I realize this is very short notice in
> time for Christmas so it could possibly be a bit after. This is NOT
> defiantly going to happen even if there are enough people interested but
> I want to see whether it is worth looking into it further.

I seem to recall suggesting this several months ago, perhaps even promising to
arrange something, but then I forgot about it...

Anyway, you count me in as long as it's not before the 17th.

A few people have added themselves to the DCGLUG map, so it should give a
general idea of how the group are spread out:

http://www.frappr.com/dcglug

David.

--
David Johnson