Re: [LUG] Christmas Lunch

Thomas Arrow wrote:
> Hi,
> Just wondering if some sort of Christmas lunch was arranged approx. how
> many people would be interested. I realize this is very short notice in
> time for Christmas so it could possibly be a bit after. This is NOT
> defiantly going to happen even if there are enough people interested but
> I want to see whether it is worth looking into it further.
> Thanks

I might well be interested but i don't think its going to happen before
xmas this year!. But why have it before xmas, i went to a christmas
party in Febuary once! it was great fun, all the proper christmas stuff,
crackers decorations etc. Possibly it was more fun than a christmas meal
in december!

Regards

Robin