Re: Backing GNU to the hilt (was Re: [LUG] Waiting for keyboard input in a shell script)

> But how to progress? That's the hard thing. I'd love to see
> Pledgebank, etc for developers of free software. I might even create
> it.

Please do.

Is something of this manner not already existent? Whatever happened to bounties? I offer £100 to the fixer of the GTK-icon-location bug which has  annoyed me constantly for the last five months, and it is fixed? Devonport High School for Boys wants BMP exporting in Inkscape, so it offers a small bounty? What happened to that kind of thing? And is there no system for these to occur, no single website where developers can subscribe and users can offer?

--
Ben Goodger

http://www.getfirefox.com/
http://www.openoffice.org/