Re: Backing GNU to the hilt (was Re: [LUG] Waiting for keyboard input in a shell script)

Improving methods of funding FLOSS development would be a benefit to the
Commons.

How shall we do it?
I have facilitated two (small, specific) open source-based projects by
declaring that I will give £100 to whoever produces something with
plausible promise provided that it is FLOSS etc etc, and suggesting that
some of my colleagues might likewise chip in ...

Pledgebank sorts of thing ...

Unrestricted grants for specific purposes...

A fighting or slush fund from voluntary contributions through LUGs?

--
Midgley