Re: [LUG] Fwd: [UKUUG-Announce] [Fwd: Update on pledge - 'create a standing order of 5 pounds per month to support an organisation that will campaign for digital rights in the UK' at PledgeBank.com]

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 10:29 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> On the subject of donations to protect our freedoms:

I'm in.

There might be some mileage in a photo-opportunity for the Express &
Echo and/or Western Morning News (do we still have a link there?)

My contacts are generally the health reporters, but I know others.