[LUG] meeting in paignton

Meeting is still on just a few points

1. Depending on the weather and condition of the car park area, it may / may not be open, I will try and find and let everyone know nearer the time 2. I have a monitor upstairs, along with a computer, (running windoze but I use it to type stuff out for the club), I can bring the monitor down, and perhaps a 4w extention but if anyone can bring another one along that would be helpful, as those of you who have been here before there are limited places to plug things in.

Any more ideas on discussions, apart from optimising the system if possible,
Paul