[LUG] Setting up WebDAV on Apache2?

Hi all,

After just having made a very stupid mistake (I removed the whole of my ~/.mozilla
directory in order to try to fix an issue with Firefox... don't go there), I am now
without anything in my calendar (I use Mozilla Calendar).  So, I decided that
perhaps it would be a good idea to have my Mozilla Calendar contents stored
remotely.  Mozilla insists on using WebDAV in order to "Subscribe to" or "Publish
to" a remote calendar.

Now, my webserver is running Apache2, which I'm told does WebDAV quite nicely.  I
have stored a rudimentary set of iCal files on my webserver, and indeed Mozilla
Calendar can read them!  Fantastic!  But it can do that using vanilla-flavour http
without this fancy-pants WebDAV thing.  However, because I have no idea what-so-ever
about WebDAV, I can't get it to "Publish" (ie write) to the desired directory on my
webserver.

Has anyone here set up WebDAV using Apache2?  Do you have any pointers?  Or do you
know of any idiots-guides around for it?

Cheers.
Grant.