Re: [LUG] Baylearn and Linux courses

I think it's just a case of keeping up the pressure, and keep asking, which is why I posted the link. Given the growth of Linux generally world wide it seems niave of people not to take this and OSS seriously, however at least we are trying,. I guess nothing much will change until employers demand Linux skills, then everyone will be falling over themselves to provide courses, unfortunaly at the expense of quality no doubt. Linux+ or LPI would be welcome, Keep up the good work,
Paul

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:16:26 +0000