Re: [LUG] meeting for November

On Saturday 29 Oct 2005 20:09, Mark wrote:
> Maybe a meeting in Mid Cornwall at some point?  Not sure how many DCGLUG
> peeps are this way, but it would be really nice to actually meet a few
> people :)

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I've just created a map for the
group at Frappr!
Frappr! is a service based on Google Maps which allows people within a group
to add themselves to a map so everyone can see at a glance where people are
geographically located. Should make it easier to work out where the meetings
need to be :-)

Everyone please add yourselves!

http://www.frappr.com/dcglug

Regards,