Re: [LUG] Installing subversion on Red Hat 9

Hi Mart,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes subversion does look like it does its job
well. But I am slowly losing patience lol.

I don't suppose you recall your configure script syntax when you installed it on
your Mandrake 10 box.

I originally used some RPMs which were available for Red Hat 9 but they were Apache
2.0.48 based and therefore only worked with this version.

As we have newer libraries and a newer apache on the server (2.0.54) the only option
was to compile from source and to use the APR and APRUTIL libraries on our version
of apache.

I think today is going to be another long day at the terminal/console prompt. lol

Thanks again.

Phil