Re: [LUG] Fedora Boot Disk

On Tuesday 06 Sep 2005 12:25, Neil Williams wrote:
> Once you get the CD's back it's simple

Hi Neil

I dont think its simple!  I have booted of my old Fedora 2 disks (to see how
it works), run rescue, and can navigate to all my old stuff.  I am not sure
what to do now.  I need somhow to write to the hard drive, (Boot sector?) but
I do not know how.

I suppose I can just reinstall FC3, which I hope will leave a lot of the data
there,

Help ;-(

Anyway thanks for the responses so far.

Peter