[LUG] Temporary PC required

OK, I have problems with a broken package on Debian that is causing BIG
headaches with a development project that uses the package. I have tried to
fix the problem and failed (mainly because I have little or no understanding
of what the package actually does). A bugreport has not produced a response
yet.

I need access to an FC3 box running CVS - over SSH is fine - that can run
periodic builds. No other software needs to be run, it can be a public box on
a static IP with a reliable connection or a loan of a physical box. It just
needs to build this project *without errors*. A headless box or laptop, don't
mind, just as long as it has a plain FC3 install with GnuCash (to bring in
most of the dependencies). Debian testing isn't suitable either.

Once the first build completes (i.e. all the packages are installed), no root
access would be required.

If someone with FC experience can help take it up to a build environment with
all the -dev libraries, it would be appreciated. The builds are long and
quite involved - on my home system a full build from clean can take the best
part of an hour. It's best if this isn't a server etc. as load does get high
at times (2.8 or 3.2 on this system).

It does need to be a problem-free, reliable, system. I don't use wireless so a
LAN port is also required.

Anything? I don't mind picking it up if a remote connection isn't workable.

RH, Mandriva would be possible, Ubuntu, SuSE and Slackware already have
problems with the build, as will other Debian-based distributions.

Naturally, the original problem will have to be fixed eventually but that will
have to be by someone who knows more about the problematic package.

Scheme/Lisp/GWrap experience is required to fix the problem. More details
off-list if a Debian user wants to have a go at fixing the issue.

HELP!

--

Neil Williams